Oklahoma Divorce Papers in PDF Format
If you have made the decision to handle your divorce without the help of a lawyer and are confident in reaching a mutual agreement with your spouse, it is imperative to ensure that your divorce documents are up to date and court-approved. You will be responsible for completing the necessary paperwork yourself, which means finding a suitable set of Oklahoma Supreme Court family law forms for your specific case. To simplify the process for you, we have compiled a comprehensive list of these forms on this page, allowing you to effortlessly review and download the required divorce papers for Oklahoma courts with just a few clicks.
Free Printable Oklahoma Uncontested Divorce Forms
To fill out divorce papers in Oklahoma, you will require certain crucial information. These details include the full legal names and current addresses of both spouses, as well as their dates of birth. You must also provide the date and location of your marriage, along with any previous marriages for both parties. Additionally, you will need to gather information on any children involved, including their names, birth dates, and current addresses. If applicable, you must indicate whether child custody and support arrangements have been established. Furthermore, you will need to gather financial information such as income, assets, debts, and property owned by both spouses. It is important to note that there are separate forms for divorce cases with children and without children in Oklahoma. To obtain these forms, you can either visit the official Oklahoma State Courts website and download them for free, or you can directly acquire them from our website by downloading the printable divorce forms below.
Download Oklahoma Divorce Forms Without Child (pdf)
If you have made the decision to file for divorce in Oklahoma and there are no children involved, it is important for you to obtain and complete the necessary forms. Here is a list of the forms you will need, along with a brief description of each:
- Petition for Divorce: This is the document that officially initiates the divorce process. It outlines basic details about the marriage and the reasons for seeking a divorce.
- Summons: The summons is served along with the Petition for Divorce to inform your spouse that you have filed for divorce. It also states the deadline for them to respond.
- Entry of Appearance and Waiver: If your spouse agrees to the divorce and is not contesting it, they can sign this form to waive their right to be personally served with the divorce papers.
- Notice of Automatic Temporary Injunction: This form notifies both parties of the automatic restraining orders that go into effect upon filing for divorce. It prevents both spouses from making certain major changes during the divorce process.
- Final Decree of Divorce: This document is the final order of the court that legally ends your marriage. It includes provisions regarding property division and any other matters agreed upon by both parties or ordered by the court.
Experience a hassle-free divorce with our online service. Our process is simple and convenient. Answer straightforward questions online, and we’ll prepare your divorce documents. Save time, stress, and legal fees. Perfect for spouses seeking an amicable divorce.
Download Oklahoma Divorce Forms With Minor Child (pdf)
If you decide to have an agreed divorce with children in Oklahoma, you need to fill in the following required forms:
- Petition for Dissolution: This form initiates the divorce process and states the reasons for requesting the divorce. It is filed by the party seeking the divorce.
- Summons: This document informs the other party that a divorce has been filed and provides important information regarding their rights and responsibilities.
- Entry of Appearance and Waiver: This form is completed by the responding party, acknowledging receipt of the divorce petition and waiving the right to be personally served with the documents.
- Child Custody and Visitation Plan: This form outlines the proposed custody and visitation arrangements for the children. It includes details about where the children will primarily reside and when each parent will have visitation.
- Child Support Worksheet: This worksheet calculates the amount of child support to be paid based on the income of both parents and other relevant factors such as child-related expenses.
- Child Support Order: This document specifies the amount of child support to be paid and the schedule for making payments.
- Decree of Divorce: This final order officially terminates the marriage and incorporates the agreed-upon terms regarding child custody, visitation, and support.
Get Your Oklahoma Divorce Papers Online
Make your Oklahoma divorce papers easily accessible by utilizing our online divorce service. Simplify the process by following these three steps:
Trusted by more than 25,000 people
Oklahoma Divorce Papers F.A.Q.
Can you download divorce papers in Oklahoma?
To obtain divorce forms in Oklahoma, go to the District Clerks office or download them online. Complete the forms yourself and have them reviewed by an attorney before filing.
What paperwork is needed for divorce in Oklahoma?
Some of the documents you will be asked to provide are: the Petition for Divorce, Summons, and Waiver of Service. Couples with children will also need to provide additional documents related to child custody and support.
How do I get divorce papers served in Oklahoma?
To get divorce papers served in Oklahoma, fill out a summons and a petition for divorce, pay the fee, and hire a process server or ask the sheriff’s office to serve the papers.
How much is a divorce paper in Oklahoma?
When filing for divorce in Oklahoma, you must pay a filing fee which varies by county, ranging approximately from $250 to $300. Furthermore, you will be responsible for service and issuance fees if you need to serve your spouse with divorce papers.