Oregon Divorce Papers in PDF Format
If you have made the decision to proceed with a do-it-yourself divorce and are confident that you and your spouse can reach an agreement outside of court, it is essential to ensure that your documents are up to date and court-approved. Without the help of a lawyer, you will need to fill out the divorce papers for Oregon yourself. To assist you in this process, we have compiled a comprehensive list of Oregon Supreme Court family law forms on this page. With just a few simple clicks, you can review and download the necessary divorce papers for Oregon courts.
Free Printable Oregon Uncontested Divorce Forms
When filling out divorce papers in Oregon, you will need to provide specific information to ensure accurate documentation. For divorce cases without children, essential details include the names and addresses of both parties involved, as well as the date and location of the marriage. Additionally, you will need to state the reason for the divorce and address matters such as property division and spousal support, if applicable.
On the other hand, divorce cases involving children require additional information to address child custody, visitation rights, and child support. In these cases, you will need to provide the names and ages of the children, their current living arrangements, and any existing parenting plans.
To access the necessary divorce forms, you can download free printable versions from the official Oregon State Courts website or acquire them on our website by directly downloading them below. These forms are designed to assist you in properly documenting your divorce. Ensuring accurate completion of these forms is crucial in navigating the legal process smoothly.
Download Oregon Divorce Forms Without Child (pdf)
If you have made the decision to file for divorce in Oregon and you do not have children, there are several forms that you need to have in order to proceed with the legal process. These forms are necessary to initiate and finalize your divorce proceedings. The following is a list of the required forms along with a brief description of their purpose:
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage: This form serves as the official request to the court to grant a divorce and outlines the basic details of the marriage.
- Summons: The summons is a legal document that formally notifies your spouse about the divorce proceedings and informs them of their rights and responsibilities.
- Confidential Information Form: This form assists the court in assessing any potential safety concerns and ensuring the privacy of certain personal information.
- Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage: This form is filled out after the court has made a decision regarding your divorce. It finalizes the divorce process by establishing the terms of the dissolution, including property division and any spousal support.
Experience a hassle-free divorce with our online service. Our process is simple and convenient. Answer straightforward questions online, and we’ll prepare your divorce documents. Save time, stress, and legal fees. Perfect for spouses seeking an amicable divorce.
Download Oregon Divorce Forms With Minor Child (pdf)
If you decided to have an agreed divorce with children in Oregon, you need to fill in these required forms:
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage: This form initiates the divorce process and states the grounds for divorce, whether it is on no-fault or fault basis.
- Summons: This form notifies your spouse that you have filed for divorce and provides them with instructions on how to respond.
- Confidential Information Form: This form collects confidential information such as Social Security numbers, addresses, and financial details of both parties and their children.
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (UCCJEA) Affidavit: This form states the current and past residences of the children, and any custody cases involving them in other states.
- Certificate of Residency: This form confirms that you or your spouse have been a resident of Oregon for at least six months prior to filing for divorce.
- Child Support Worksheet: This form calculates the child support obligation based on the incomes of both parents and expenses related to the children.
- Parenting Plan: This document outlines details such as custody, visitation schedules, decision-making authority, and child support arrangements.
- Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage: This form finalizes the divorce and incorporates all the agreements reached between you and your spouse, including child custody, support, and property division.
Get Your Oregon Divorce Papers Online
Make your Oregon divorce documents preparation less complicated with our online divorce service. With the help of our reliable online service, filing for divorce can become even more convenient. Here are the three steps to take to file for marriage dissolution successfully:
Trusted by more than 25,000 people
Oregon Divorce Papers F.A.Q.
Can you download divorce papers in Oregon?
To get divorce forms in Oregon, go online or visit the District Clerks office. Download and complete the forms yourself, then have an attorney review them before filing.
What paperwork is needed for divorce in Oregon?
Some of the documents you will be asked to provide are: petition for divorce, financial statements, and if you have children, additional documents related to custody and child support.
How do I get divorce papers served in Oregon?
To have divorce papers served in Oregon, hire a professional process server or ask the sheriff’s office to serve them to your spouse.
How much is a divorce paper in Oregon?
In Oregon, the divorce filing fee typically falls between $250 and $300, varying by county. Besides the filing fee, you may have to pay a service fee and an issuance fee to serve divorce papers to your spouse.